Wednesday, March 5, 2014

TD-U :: PRL:: Week 1 :: Images That Inspire Me :: Introduction

Hi all,

I am doing my week 1 assignment on this blog because I find the blogger interface a bit easier to use.

So I have spent the last couple of days looking at artwork created by a huge range of artists. This is my selection of what I find inspiring or just plain interesting. I have also tried to analyse what makes each image particularly interesting for me. I will try to write a short description for each, but as I am finishing up the Principles of Lighting course at the moment, I might not be able to do it for all images.

I would be breaking down the assignment into 4-5 posts and would be discussing a different group of images in each of the posts.

I would update this post as I go along to have broad conclusions about the process and what I learned from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment