Sunday, March 9, 2014

TD-U :: PRL :: Week 1 :: Images That Inspire Me :: CGI

Now moving on to the work of my fellow CG artists.



Like the complexity of textures on the one above.


This one is just my style. Complex, yet simple. With a ton of little detail.


I think the forehead and the shirt are very well done in this one.


Love the textures on this! Very well done work. Like the soft, indoor lighting on it. Sets a very warm and welcoming mood. Can almost smell the bread. 


Love the lighting on this one. However, I don't agree with the glow from the window. i would imagine the whole window would be blown out and not just the bottom right corner.
 Like the skin texture. The hair and eyes look a bit dead though.


I like this because I know it is fully CG but I can see the subject living in a world of it's own.


 Love the composition and lighting on this one. Evokes a melancholy emotion. The soft lighting with very low fill emphasises the honest brutality of life. Brooding.


One of the better done pieces. Very well textured. Good composition and a great mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment